China Medical University It is first medical school established by the Chinese Communalist Party. Its sign was the Chinese Workers’-Peasants’ Red Army Military Medical School and Chinese Workers’-Peasants’ Red Army Health School founded in Ruijin city, Jiangxi authority in 1931. After the Long March with the red army, it moved to Shan-bei. In 1940, proposed by comrade Mao Ze-dong and approved by the central group of Chinese Communalist Party, the name of the school was changed to China Medical University.
Over 50,000 senior dedicated medical workers have been educated by China Medical University then its creation. Its graduates are all over China and some countries and regions of the world. It developed so many famous medical experts and leaders of national health management and education.
China Medical University now has 18 colleges.
Faculties and Sections
• 130 departments
• 34 disciplines (specialties) were authorized to grant doctor degrees and 49 were authorized to grant master degrees.
• 11 specialties for undergraduates and 10 specialties for higher professional techniques.
• One affiliated health school.
• A center for Japanese language training and a center for rural doctors training (both directly under the Ministry of Health).
• 2 national key laboratories.
• 3 (health) ministerial laboratories.
• 1 national clinical study base for drug development.
• 1 national laboratory for research of traditional Chinese medicines.
• 3 post-doctoral mobile stations.
• 10 provincial key disciplines.
• 8 provincial research and treatment centers.
• 3 municipal research centers.
• 21 educational and research institutes or centers.
• 8 central laboratories of the university or its colleges.
• 15 independent research laboratories.
• 3 companies of science and technology.
There are 2856 beds in CMU’s 3 affiliated comprehensive hospitals and one specialty hospital.
Fees Structure 2018-2019
Fees 1st year
Hostel Per Year
Misc. Charges(per year)
Total 1st year charges
Total 2nd to 5th year
Total 5 years Fee
1 RMB= Indian 10/- (Approx. For calculation purpose). →Rate is used for calculations purpose → the student has to pay as per the rate from time to time & as mentioned in admission letter.
→Food Expenses as per individual students need →One time charges & Misc. Charges include physical Examination, Registration fees, health Insurance, Books & study Material,Residenc Permit.
→The Fees Structure may change as per direction of the university form time to time. →Hostel Charge depends on the available rooms/accomation type.→Though due care is taken while
perparing this fee structure chart there may be changes in the fees depending on the circumstances and university updates, kindly confirm the university details and fee details form you
reliable sources, →Before leaving for China the student is needed to convert the first year expenses to be paid to Universityes in RMB through Education Abroad..
Take admission in this University
Get In Touch With Us
Over the phone or online
Toll Free No.
8-C, 8th Floor Vandana Building 11 Tolstoy Marg, New Delhi-110001