HUST was established in 1952, firstly under the name of Huazhong Institute of Technology. In 2000, the university merged with Tongji Medical University (founded in 1907) and Wuhan Urban Construction Institute (founded in 1952), to form the new Huazhong University of Science and Technology as it is known today.
Since 1952 when Huazhong Institute of Technology was established, or significantly promote back, when the German specialist Erich Paulun established the German Medical School (later as Tongji Medical University ) in Shanghai in 1907, HUST has never ceased its trip to incredibleness. The previous 50 years has seen how HUST quickly formed itself into a dynamic, yearning and inventive far reaching research college.
The college confers itself to the errand "Look for Truth and Make Innovation". To these closures, the University tries to be understudy focused with the goal that they may investigate their abilities and premiums and build up their full learned potential. It means to cultivate scholarly advancement through composed interdisciplinary formative endeavors and draws on a steady drive toward brilliance with a guarantee to adding to the requirements of an evolving society.
On the 470 hectares timberland like grounds are diffusing more than 100 labs concentrating on numerous exploration ranges. The grounds is the home to more than 10 state-level exploration stages including Wuhan National Laboratory for Optoelectronics (WNLO), the Center for Gravitational Experiments, and the Wuhan National High Magnetic Field Center, Medicine and Engineering are the immense mainstays of HUST entwined with expressions and humanities, portray our scholastics and examination endeavors.
Here you will meet devoted researchers working till late into night, lively understudies moving between the sports ground and the library and kind grounds specialists cleaning the lanes at a young hour in the morning. Spring blossoms, harvest time leaves and winter snow, you will have an enchantment and beguiling experience here.
• HUST hosts around 3000 full-time faculty members, more than 900 of which are professors and 1300 associate professors.
• A large number of eminent scientists and professors are gathering here. Including 15 academicians of the Chinese Academy of Science and the Chinese Academy of Engineering.
• 36 Thousand Talents Program members.
• 5 The One-Thousand Foreign Experts Program members.
• 52 The Thousand Talents Program for Distinguished Young Scholars members.
• 48 Changjiang Scholars Program for Distinguished Professors.
• 36 Changjiang Scholars Program for Visiting Professors.
• 56 winners of The National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars.
• 15 Chief Scientists for 973 Program.
• 2 Chief Scientists for Key Research Programs.
• 3 Young Chief Scientists for 973 program.
• 27 winners of Research Fund for Distinguished Young Scientists.
• 224 winners of Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University.
• 39 Millions of Leading Engineering Talents.
• 9 National Teaching Masters.
Fees Structure 2018-2019
Fees 1st year
Hostel Per Year
Misc. Charges(per year)
Total 1st year charges
Total 2nd to 5th year
Total 5 years Fee
1 RMB= Indian 10/- (Approx. For calculation purpose). →Rate is used for calculations purpose → the student has to pay as per the rate from time to time & as mentioned in admission letter.
→Food Expenses as per individual students need →One time charges & Misc. Charges include physical Examination, Registration fees, health Insurance, Books & study Material,Residenc Permit.
→The Fees Structure may change as per direction of the university form time to time. →Hostel Charge depends on the available rooms/accomation type.→Though due care is taken while
perparing this fee structure chart there may be changes in the fees depending on the circumstances and university updates, kindly confirm the university details and fee details form you
reliable sources, →Before leaving for China the student is needed to convert the first year expenses to be paid to Universityes in RMB through Education Abroad..
Take admission in this University
Get In Touch With Us
Over the phone or online
Toll Free No.
8-C, 8th Floor Vandana Building 11 Tolstoy Marg, New Delhi-110001