Jalal Abad State University was founded in the year 1993 as a public institution designed to provide higher education in all the fields including philology education, natural studies, medicine, electronics, electric power production and others. IT is situated in Jalal Abad, the capital city of the country; this medical school was setup by the government of the country in order to train the doctors at par with the international standards.
Currently 13000 students study at the university, more than 700 teachers work, including 15 doctors of science and professors, and 116 candidates of science and docents.
• Faculty of Medicine
• Faculty of Nursing
• Business and Pedagogical Faculty
• Kara-Kul Technical Faculty
• Tash-Komur Technological Faculty
• Zoological & Veterinary Technical Faculty
• Kochkor-Ata Electronic Technical College
• Mayluu-Suu Electro Mechanical College
• Chemical engineering
• Industrial Water Engineering
• Construction and civil Engineering and instrumentation
• Electricity and Power Engineering
• Physical Training and Sport
• Preparatory Studies
• Physics and Mathematics
• Computer Sciences
Tuition Fees of Jalal Abad State University
1 USD=65 INR(approx for calculation) Fees includes Tuition Fee, Basic Hostel Fee and Medical Insurance.
Take admission in this University
Get In Touch With Us
Over the phone or online
Toll Free No.
8-C, 8th Floor Vandana Building 11 Tolstoy Marg, New Delhi-110001