These days, Indian students are opting for studying in abroad in a great extent. This is so because it has better prospects and immense opportunities considering the future of the aspirant.
Here are some tips to help you avoid the most common mistakes while applying for Study Abroad:
- Inadequate Research:
- It has seen in many cases that the candidates are in so much in hurry to go to abroad that they tend to ignore basic yet significant information regarding the program or university they are opting for. Make sure to prepare a set of questions referring to your areas of interests. Collect as much information as possible about the University as well as the program you are applying for. Here are some of the sample questions listed below:
- Are there any hostel facilities available within the University?
- What will be the total cost of the program
- Is there any mess facility in the University?
- Can I work during my studies?
- How do I fund my studies?
- Is this country apt for me?
- Feeble Financial Planning:
- Feeble Financial Planning is one of the important determinant and you serious need to pay attention to this. It acts as a soul of your dream to study abroad.
- This is one of the most important factors to be given serious attention to. In a way, it is the soul of your whole study abroad dream. Feeble financial planning definitely leads severe reverberations down the line.
- Accumulate all the information related to student loans, tuition fees and other expenses. This will help you to sort out a number of insipient issues in advance. Good money management skills will help you in saving extra money and ease the pressure. It will also help you in finding a suitable part time work, which will supplement your finances.