Follow NEET-UG 2021 guidelines
The National Testing Agency will conduct the National Eligibility cum Entrance Examination- Undergraduate 2021 on September 12, 2021. Students who are going to appear for the exam are expected to follow the guidelines given by the National Testing Agency (NTA): Here is a detailed guideline for NEET-UG 2021:
Must carry items for NEET Exam:
- A printed copy of NEET-UG 2021 Admit Card
- 2 passport size photographs
- 1 postcard size photograph
- Valid ID proof issued by the Government of India
Candidates must also ensure to have:
- Tripple layered face mask
- Gloves on hand
- Small personal hand sanitizer
Dress Code for NEET-UG 2021
- Candidates are strictly prohibited from wearing any watch/wristwatch, bracelet, camera, etc.
- No ornaments/metallic items are allowed inside the exam hall. However, cultural/customary items will be exempted from the rule.
- Candidates must not wear clothes with long sleeves. However, in the case of cultural/religious beliefs, candidates are advised to report at the exam centre at least two hours before the last reporting time at the exam center.
- Candidates must only wear slippers/sandals with low heels. No shoes are allowed at the examination center.
- Candidates must follow the COVID-19 protocol, they are advised to wear a face mask and gloves while entering the examination centre.
NEET-UG 2021 Barred Items
Candidates will be scanned before entering the exam centre. Candidates must ensure not to bring the following items inside the Examination Centre under any circumstances:
Communication devices - Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band, etc.
Stationery items - Textual material (written & Printed), Bits of Papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Pen, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner, etc.
Ornaments - Earrings, Rings, Bracelets, Nose-pin, Chain/necklace, pendants, badge, brooch, etc.
Food Items - No food items opened or packed water bottle, etc.
Other items - Wallet, Goggles, Handbags, Belt, Cap, etc.
NEET-UG 2021 Examination Hall Instructions To Be Followed
- Candidates must reach the examination center before time. Candidates who come after 1:30 p.m shall not be permitted to enter the examination hall.
- Candidates must fill in the required NEET-UG 2021 undertaking before reaching the examination centre.
- Candidates must show their Admit Card for admission in the Examination Hall.
- Candidates must occupy their allotted seats only and must not indulge in any kind of malpractices.
- During the time of the examination, candidates must provide their admit cards to the invigilators for identification and attendance.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring any barred items inside the examination hall.
- Candidates must sign and put their thumb impressions on the attendance sheet twice. First, immediately after the commencement of examination and the second time while handling the answer sheet to the invigilator.
- Candidates are advised not to interact with other candidates during the examination time or indulge in any kind of malpractices.
- Candidates shall not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the allotted time.
- Following the NTA rules, students are requested to check if the pages in the answer booklet are as mentioned.
- Candidates must follow the NEET-UG 2021 guidelines for smooth conduct of the exam, failing which candidates will be debarred from the examination.
- Candidates must carefully read the instructions given on the admit card, OMR sheets, and question paper thoroughly before starting their exams.
- In case of any doubt or discrepancy in the regional question paper, candidates are advised to refer the English translated question paper.
Please Note: No arrangements will be made for the candidates to keep their belongings.