NEET 2020 Correction Window Open Now
We all are humans and humans are bound to make mistakes. If you have also made some mistakes in your NEET 2020 application form then now it is time for you to rectify all of them The correction window for NEET 2020 is open and you can make changes till 31st January.
This is a complete guide for you to rectify all your mistakes. First, let me tell you what are the details that you will be able to rectify in your NEET application form
That is your Personal details, the place of your birth, the medium in which you want to appear in the examination, the city that you have selected for the exam center, your academic details. Permanent and temporary address and details of your parents and guardians.
Now coming to the details that you cannot rectify in your application form.
The first detail that you cannot rectify is your registered contact number & Email ID that you have already mentioned while registering.
Steps for NEET correction window 2020
- Open the NTA’s official website that is - ntaneet.nic.in
- Now you have to click on the application form correction link that is available on the homepage.
- This will redirect you to a login page, Now you have to enter your application no, password and click on the login
- Check the details you have filled in your application form and rectify your mistakes wherever it’s needed.
- After you have rectified all your mistakes, submit your form.
- As you submit your application form, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile no.
- Enter that OTP and click on the” Final Submit”.
- A warning message is going to flash on your screen, click on “Please Do” to submit the corrections if you have completely corrected your form.
- After the end of the NEET application form, A slip will be flash on your screen with all the correct information.
- It is advised to take three to four print outs of the correction slip.
Now I will give you Steps to correct image discrepancies
- Click on 'NEET candidate login'
- There you have to mention your NEET application no. and the password
- Option to upload your photograph/ signature will be flashing on your screen.
- Now you have to upload the rectified image as per the guidelines given.
- You need to verify it once before you go and submit it.
- After the completion of the submission of your image, a onetime password will be sent to your registered contact no. & Email ID.
- Now enter the OTP and the NEET Correction slip will be displayed to you on the screen.
- Now I will advise you to take a print out for future reference.