CBSE Released the Term 1 Board Exam Date Sheet for Classes 10 & 12
The Central Board of Secondary Examination released the date sheet for CBSE Board Class 10 & 12 Term 1 examination. The exam is set to be held in November –December 2021. The date sheet has all the major subjects that will be held in November - December 2021.
The Board earlier notified that the Class 10 & 12 Board exam will be held in 2 terms. The term 1 exam is scheduled for November 2021 and the Term 2 exam will be held in March 2022 for all CBSE students. During Term 1, the exam will have all objective-type questions and the students will get 90 minutes to answer all their questions. Students will get the OMR sheet to record all their answers.
According to the Date Sheet, the exam for class 10 will begin on November 30, 2021, whereas the exam for class 12, will begin on December 1, 2021
Check the CBSE Board Term 1 Date sheet for Class 10
Check the CBSE Board Term 1 Date Sheet for Class 12
Other Important Information for Students Appearing in Term 1 Board Exam:
- The CBSE has classified the entire subject for classes 10 and 12 into major and minor subjects. The CBSE has released the date sheet of the major papers for both classes 10 & 12.
- The date sheet of minor subjects for both the classes will be provided to the schools separately. CBSE announced that the exam for the minor papers will begin on November 16, 2021.
- The term 1 exam would be for 90 minutes
- The Term 1 exam will include only the Multiple Choice Questions/ Objective questions.
- Reading time for the entire question paper during the exam is 20 minutes instead of 15 minutes.
- Due to the season change, keeping in view that the exam is held during the winter season, the exam will start at 11:30 AM instead of 10: 30 AM
Other information related to the exam specifically will be provided in the Admit Card
Check here the Class wise major and minor subjects for CBSE Board Exam
For further information regarding the CBSE Board exam, visit the official website of CBSE i.e, www.cbse.nic.in