In the recent update from the National Board of Examinations (NBE), the application process for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Post Graduate (NEET-PG) 2022 has been started. Candidates who wish to apply for the examination may do so on the official website of the National Board of Examinations nbe.edu.in.
The registration for the same has already begun from January 15, 2022 and the registration window will be open till February 4, 2022. Candidates are advised to read the instructions given in the information bulletin available at the NBE website before applying for NEET-PG 2022. All information about the eligibility criteria, fee structure, and other details are given in the information bulletin.
NEET-PG 2022 is expected to be held on March 12, 2022, as per the NBE. The examination will be conducted on a computer-based platform at various test centers in the country. The duration of the examination is 3 hours 30 minutes comprising of 200 questions.
|Availability of Information Bulletin||January 15, 2022, onwards|
|Online submission of the application form||January 15, 2022 to February 4, 2022|
|Date of Examination||March 12, 2022|
|Declaration of Result||March 31, 2022|
- Candidates must have their provisional/permanent MBBS degree certificate issued by the medical institute approved by NMC.
- Candidates must have their provisional/permanent registration Certificate issued by MCI/ State Medical Council.
- Candidates must have completed their one-year internship on or before June 30, 2022
How to Apply for NEET-PG 2022:
- Visit the NBE official website https://nbe.edu.in/
- Select NEET-PG.
- Once the page is open, click on ‘New Registration’
- Fill the application form and register
- To complete your registration, you must complete the application form and submit.
- Pay the application fee
- Download the confirmation page and take a printout for further reference.
For any query related to the FMGE December 2021 Application, please contact the NBEMS helpline number at 022 – 61087595 or email NBEMS at email@example.com