NEET-UG 2021 application form is divided into two phases. Candidates who are applying for the exam need to fill in the application form in two different phases. This is to ensure less consumption of the student’s time for filling the application form.
While the students are waiting for their NEET-UG 2021 results, the National Testing Agency has released the notification regarding the Phase 2 registration for NEET-UG 2021. Candidates who have successfully registered for the first phase and paid for the NEET-UG 2021 examination must proceed with filling phase two of the application form.
The schedule for filling of the second phase and correction of the first phase of the NEET-UG 2021 application form is as follow:
- Start Date: October 01, 2021
- Last Date: October 10, 2021
If any candidate who has filled the first phase of the application form, fail to complete the second phase, her/his candidature is liable to be cancelled.
During this period, candidates can also edit the following details of the first phase:
- Email ID
- Educational details for class XI and XII
The correction of the first phase and application for the second phase does not require any additional payment from the candidates.
How to apply for NEET-UG 2021 phase 2 registration?
- Visit the NTA official website https://neet.nta.nic.in/
- On the homepage, click on, “Correction Phase -II NEET (UG) 2021”
- Enter your NEET 2021 credentials and click on login
- Fill in all the required details and click on “submit”
- Download the application form for future reference.
In case of any difficulty in filling the form, she/he may contact 011-40759000 or e-mail at email@example.com.