The National Testing Agency (NTA) has finally declared the much-awaited NEET result 2022. The appeared candidates can check and download their score cards for NEET UG 2022 from the official website of NTA. Out of 17,64,571 candidates appeared, 56.34% cleared the exam. The NEET exam was topped by Tanishka from Rajasthan by scoring 715 marks.
Check and download your result here: https://ntaresults.nic.in/resultservices/NEET-2022-auth
Along with this result, NTA has provided All Indian Rank to the candidates and the concerned authorities will draw a merit list on the basis of their ranks for the MBBS/BDS seats within their respective jurisdictions.
Key Takeaways From NEET UG 2022 result
As per the analysis of this year’s NEET result, the range of qualifying marks witnessed a drop compared to the figures in 2021. The range of qualifying marks is 715-117 for General and EWS categories and 116-93 for OBC, SC, and ST categories.
- 4 candidates scored 715 out of 720 this year.
- 9 candidates scored 710 out of 720 and ranked from all-India 6th to 14th.
- The cut-off score for NEET UG 2022 is 116.
- 9,93,069 candidates qualified the NEET exam.
- The maximum marks scored in NEET exam is 715.
The NEET UG exam was conducted on 17th July 2022 by NTA in 3,750 centers across India in which more than 18 lakhs Indian students appeared to procure a seat in Indian medical colleges of India to become successful doctors. Earlier, the NTA released the answer keys and OMR sheets on 30th August, 2022, to help students evaluate their NEET results.
How To Download The NEET Scorecard?
Step 1: Visit the official website of NTA.
Step 2: Click on “NEET 2022 Result” under the latest announcement section.
Step 3: Enter your credentials such as NEET application number and date of birth.
Step 4: Click on the NEET result.
Step 5: Download NEET UG 2022 scorecard.
The candidates who successfully qualify the NEET exam will be eligible for the NEET counseling session to be conducted by the Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) for 15 percent All India Quota seats. The counseling of the remaining 85% state quota seats will be performed by the counseling authorities of the respective states.