Guyana is located in South American region along the North Atlantic drift and is distinguished by the virtue of its thick rainforest area, which can be attributed to the tropical climate of the country. The capital of Guyana is Georgetown and is popular about its architectural influence from British provincial designs. The biggest crowd pulling attraction is the tall, painted-timber look of the St.George’s Anglican Cathedral in the city.
Guyana became in independent country in 1966, which provided its citizen’s multiple opportunities in areas like -
- harnessing the natural resources like bauxite, gold etc.
- developing the produce of rice
- adopt sugarcane plantation
This is tremendously helped in making Guyana an important business and education center in South America.Mostly the inhabitants prefer English as the official language for all correspondences, making it simple for the international visitors to communicate with the local people.
In South America, Guyana is believed to have one of the biggest sanctified un-tainted rainforests of the region. The density of the rainforests in some area makes it impossible for humans to encroach and develop any kind of establishments. Among all the Caribbean countries, Guyana is one of the most simple and english-speaking nations which encourages the International students choose this destination for studying safely.
Why Study in Guyana?
- Simple Admission Process
- No IELTS and TOEFL required
- High Visa Acceptance rate for deserving students
- No Entrance, No Donation, Affordable Fees
- Quality of Education is at par with International standards
- Universities in Guyana are recognised by Medical Council of India
- Best opportunities for clinical exposure at Prominent Hospitals
- Wide range of possibilities & broad exposure to clinical practice in highly-equipped multi profile hospitals
- Safe Accommodation with Indian Mess Facility