Bikrampur Bhuiyan Medical College is one of the well-known private medical colleges offering MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian students. It was established in 2014 with an aim to provide the best medical education to all medical aspirants.
Bikrampur Bhuiyan Medical College has been of great attraction to all the students worldwide with its global recognition and the cost of MBBS in Bangladesh. Though the college is fairly new, the quality of education makes the college one of the sought-after medical colleges for MBBS in Bangladesh. Today, the college is authorized by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and approved by the Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council and University of Dhaka.
The college has highly skilled teachers that have been engaging in teaching and educating medical aspirants to become excellent doctors. To ensure equal knowledge is distributed to the students, they are divided into several small groups for small group teaching methods. This is an effective method of teaching to provide equal training to all students. The college also ensures the safety and comfort of the students by offering comfortable and secure hostel buildings for both boys and girls. It also has a library for the academic interest of the students.
Overview of MBBS At Bikrampur Bhuiyan Medical College
Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BMDC) and National Medical Commission (NMC)
Medium of Teaching
MBBS Course Duration
6 years (with internship)
Requirement of IELTS/TOEFL
Why Study MBBS at Bikrampur Bhuiyan Medical College?
Bikrampur Bhuiyan Medical College is one of the prominent Medical Colleges in Bangladesh. It has become one of the preferred destinations to study MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian students. Here are a few of those reasons:
- No donations or entrance tests.
- Affordable tuition fees for Indian students.
- Globally recognized MBBS degree.
- The English MBBS course is taught at Bikrampur Bhuiyan Medical College.
- The MBBS program at Bikram Bhuiyan Medical College is designed as per the University of Dhaka.
- The college ensures advanced classrooms, modern facilities such as laboratories, and other medical facilities including Ultrasound, CT Scans, Pathology labs, etc.
- Educate students through Hands-on clinical training.
- The college has highly skilled staff and renowned doctors to provide better education to the students.
- Separate hostels are available for boys and girls.
- The college has a library with a large collection of books and other materials for the academic interest of the students.
- Social, cultural, and humanitarian activities are promoted at the college.
- The Hostel mess also serves Indian food.
Bikrampur Bhuiyan Medical College Syllabus
Community Medicine and Integrated Basic Medicine (IBMS) includes Anatomy,
Biochemistry, Pathology, Pharmacology and Microbiology
First professional MBBS
Forensic Medicine, Applied Epidemiology, Family Health Internal Medicine, Surgery, Gynecology and Obstetrics and Pediatrics.
Second professional MBBS
Eye, ENT, Orthopedic, Dentistry, Psychiatry, Dermatology, Radiology, Anesthesiology and Accident and Emergency Medicine.
Third professional MBBS
Eligibility Criteria for Admissions to Bikrampur Bhuiyan Medical College
Aspiring students who seek MBBS admission in Bangladesh at Bikrampur Bhuiyan Medical College must fulfill the following criteria as stated by the National Medical Commission:
- Age requirement: A student must be aged between 17-25 years in the admission year.
- Academic requirement: A student must have at least 60% aggregate marks in PCB subjects in 12th standard.
- NEET requirement: A student should have a qualifying NEET score and a valid NEET scorecard.
Step-by-step Admission Process at Bikrampur Bhuiyan Medical College
Below is the admission procedure for MBBS at Bikrampur Bhuiyan Medical College :
Step 1: Fill out and submit the application form of the medical college along with the necessary documents.
Step 2: Receive the admission letter from the college.
Step 3: Submit the application for the student visa along with the original passport and other required documents.
Step 4: Make payment of the first-year tuition fee. In case you want to avail an education loan, Education Abroad can help you.
Step 5: Prepare for your travel to Bangladesh.
Step 6: Board your flights to Bangladesh.
Documents Required For Admission
- 10th mark sheet and certificate
- 11th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Original passport
- Police clearance certificate
- Affidavit (sponsorship)
- Bank statement (six months)
- University admission letter
- University fee confirmation letter
- Equivalence certificate (from university)
- University admission form
- Visa application form
- 12 Photographs on matt paper
- Equivalence TT copy
- University fee TT copy
- Demand draft in favor of Bangladesh High Commission
Documents such as the admission letter from the university, converted currencies, etc., will be facilitated by the team of Education Abroad.
Student Life At Bikrampur Bhuiyan Medical College
- Bikrampur Bhuiyan Medical College is one of the best medical colleges offering MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian students at an affordable cost.
- The college provides separate fully furnished hostels for boys and girls.
- It has a wonderful campus and a great environment for students.
- The college ensures a diverse environment for the security and comfort of students from various nationalities.
- Bikrampur Bhuiyan Medical College support and provide services to Foreign students from different parts of the globe.
- While studying MBBS in Bangladesh, the college also promotes and conducts annual sports and cultural events to enhance the mindset and physical performance of the students.
- The college has a full-fledged library with various collections of books related to the academic interest of the students and staff.
Munshiganj - City at a Glance
- Munshiganj is also historically known as Bikrampur
- Munshuganj is a district in central Bangladesh.
- Munshiganj had a literacy rate 56.09% for the population 7 years and above.