Delta Medical College is a private medical college offering MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian students. It was established in 2006 and began its educational instructions in the year 2007. The establishment of the college is to fulfill the dreams of medical aspirants to become doctors. The college aims at becoming an ideal institution and a centre of excellence in all aspects by providing quality education and research opportunities to teachers as well as students. It is equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure and technology including classrooms, laboratories, library, canteen as well.
Delta Medical College is affiliated with the University of Dhaka. It is recognized by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council(BM&DC) and approved by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare(MOH&FW) Government of Bangladesh. Delta Medical College is equipped with modern infrastructure and advanced techniques of teaching methodology for a better understanding of the subjects. Today, the college provides medical education to both National and International students. The college offers MBBS in Bangladesh to Indian Students as well at an affordable cost.
The college has great accommodations for students both local and foreign students with access to all the basic amenities. The college also has a library with a sufficient collection of books and other materials that helps students with their academic activities.
Scored 4th position in the merit list of Dhaka University in MBBS 1st professional examination held in July 2012, including achieving honours marks -three students in Biochemistry and one both in Biochemistry and Anatomy. Two students achieved honours marks in Microbiology in MBBS 2nd professional examination held in July 2014.
Overview of MBBS At Delta Medical College
Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BMDC) and National Medical Commission (NMC)
Medium of Teaching
MBBS Course Duration
6 years (with internship)
Requirement of IELTS/TOEFL
Why Study MBBS at Delta Medical College?
Delta Medical College is one of the best private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh. It has become one of the preferred destinations to study MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian students. Here are a few of those reasons:
- Direct admission for MBBS in Bangladesh.
- No donations or capitation fee.
- Affordable tuition fees for Indian students.
- The MBBS Degree at Delta Medical College in Bangladesh is globally recognized by various medical councils.
- At the college, the MBBS in Bangladesh is taught in English language.
- The MBBS program at Delta Medical College is designed as per the University of Dhaka.
- The college is well equipped with all the modern facilities to ensure excellent education for the students.
- Advanced classrooms, modern facilities such as laboratories, and other medical facilities including Ultrasound, CT Scans, Pathology labs, Pharmacology labs, etc.
- Provides education to the students through Hands-on clinical training as well.
- The college has highly skilled staff and renowned doctors to provide the best education to the students.
- Separate hostels are available for boys and girls.
- Full-fledged library with various collections of books, reference titles and journals in various subjects and provides up-to-date information to students and teachers.
- Social, cultural, and humanitarian activities are promoted at the college.
- The college ensures Indian food is provided at the hostel mess for Indian students.
Delta Medical College Syllabus
Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry,
First professional MBBS
Community Medicine & Public Health, Forensic Medicine,
Second professional MBBS
Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology
Third professional MBBS
Obstetrics & Gynecology,
Radiology & Imaging
Final Professional MBBS
Eligibility Criteria for Admissions to Delta Medical College
Aspiring students who seek MBBS admission in Bangladesh at Delta Medical College must fulfill the following criteria as stated by the National Medical Commission:
- Age requirement: A student must be aged between 17-25 years in the admission year.
- Academic requirement: A student must have at least 60% aggregate marks in PCB subjects in 12th standard.
- NEET requirement: A student should have a qualifying NEET score and a valid NEET scorecard.
MBBS Admission Process at Delta Medical College
Below is the admission procedure for MBBS at Delta Medical College for Indian students:
Step 1: Fill out and submit the application form of the medical college along with the necessary documents.
Step 2: Get the admission/invitation letter from the college.
Step 3: Submit the application for the student visa along with the original passport and other required documents.
Step 4: Make payment of the first-year tuition fee. In case you want to avail an education loan, Education Abroad can help you.
Step 5: Prepare for your travel to Bangladesh.
Step 6: Board your flights to Bangladesh.
Documents Required For Admission
- 10th mark sheet and certificate
- 11th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Original passport
- Police clearance certificate
- Affidavit (sponsorship)
- Bank statement (six months)
- University admission letter
- University fee confirmation letter
- Equivalence certificate (from university)
- University admission form
- Visa application form
- 12 Photographs on matt paper
- Equivalence TT copy
- University fee TT copy
- Demand draft in favor of Bangladesh High Commission
Documents such as the admission letter from the university, converted currencies, etc., will be facilitated by the team of Education Abroad.
Student Life At Delta Medical College
- Delta Medical College is one of the top medical colleges offering MBBS in Bangladesh.
- The college provides the best accommodation, separately to boys and girls, with access to all the basic amenities.
- Delta Medical College educates medical students to become proficient in basic clinical skills with an attitude to achieve a high standard of clinical practices.
- The college provides facilities such as transport, a canteen, stationery shops, library with internet access.
- The college ensures a diverse environment for the security and comfort of students from various nationalities.
- Delta Medical College supports and provides services to Foreign students from different parts of the globe.
- While studying MBBS in Bangladesh, the college also promotes and conducts annual sports, cultural events, and humanitarian activities to enhance the mindset and physical performance of the students.
- The college has a full-fledged library with various collections of books related to the academic interest of the students and staff.
Mirpur - City at a Glance
- Mirpur is a place in Bangladesh, Dhaka.
- It is one of the prominent regions of Dhaka city.
- Mirpur is known for its diverse historical sites.
- The city has quite a few popular educational institutions that attract students to pursue their career.
- Dhaka is known as the largest Bengali speaking city in the world.
- The city has a distinct monsoon climate, with wet and dry seasons.
- most popular places in Bangladesh include:
- Sher-e-Bangla National Cricket Stadium
- Bangladesh National Zoo