Kunjung University College was established in 1994 in the city of Gunsan-si. The University is known for providing Nursing course to all local and international students at an affordable cost. The duration of the Nursing program is of 4 years. The English language is the medium of instruction used in the university. The department of Nursing has many prominent and experienced faculties.
‘Power to make the world Healthy with a spirit of love and service’ is the motto of the Department of Nursing.
The department of nursing produces nursing personnel who can contribute to improving the quality of human life through human health promotion, disease prevention, and health recovery.
- Faculty of Nursing
The university offers safe and comfortable for all enrolled Indian students. The rooms are offered on a twin-sharing basis of the same gender. The rooms are equipped with all the modern amenities such as central heating and cooling system, internet connectivity and other amenities.
Indian food is available in the university mess at an affordable cost to all enrolled Indian students. The hostel is under the supervision of the warden and CCTV surveillance.
The University always maintains a balance between theoretical and practical education. The University strengthens theoretical and practical education in the connection with general hospitals and medical fields. Students get the opportunity to practice nursing during their internship days in affiliated hospitals.
The Department of Nursing has a Community Service Center, where the nursing students offer free basic health screening to local residents.
The University believes in the holistic development of every student, therefore they offer various sports activities such as basketball, football, volleyball, and swimming to keep students physically and mentally fit.
Interesting facts about the City- Gunsan-si
- Gunsan also is known as Kunsan, is a city situated in the North Jeolla Province of South Korea (Republic of Korea).
- Once the city was a small fishing village on the banks of river Geum.
- At present, the city’s economy is highly dependable on fishing, agriculture and heavy industry.
- The city has a cooler version of a humid subtropical climate.
- The City is famous for sliced raw fish.
- The modes of transportation in the city are Intra-City buses, inter-city buses, Express Bus, and Railroads.