Kyiv Medical University of UAFM
Kyiv Medical University of UAFM is counted among the Top Medical Universities in Ukraine. It is considered to be the best University to study MBBS in Ukraine. The University was established in the year 1992, located in the capital city of Ukraine- Kiev.
Presently, the University has more than 1100 students aspiring to become great doctors. To date, more than 10,000 students have become successful doctors and thus contributing to the well-being of their society
The University offers globally recognized degrees approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and enlisted with the World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS). Other major bodies that enforced their recognitions and accreditations to the University are the Ministry of Education & Science in Ukraine for IV level accreditation, Ghana Dental & Medical Council, Nigerian Dental & Medical Council, Pakistan Dental & Medical Council of the United Kingdom. The degree awarded by Kiev Medical University of UAFM is of MD (Doctor of Medicine); equivalent to MBBS in India.
Out of all the advantages, one of the major reasons for studying MBBS at Kiev Medical University for International students, especially Indians; is that it delivers medical education in the English Language that facilitates the students enrolled at the University.
The university follows the modern and advanced standards prevalent in other European countries. Apart from undergraduate and postgraduate programs, the university also offers various kinds of language certification courses along with training courses. The university advances practical training at various national and international levels.
- Department of General Medicine (MD- equivalent to MBBS in India)
- Department of Dentistry
- Department of Pharmacy
- Department of Preparatory course
All the students are provided with spacious rooms for living in hostels. Rooms are provided with all the basic amenities required for comfortable living like air conditioning, water heaters, Internet access, TV set, Telephone, etc. There are bathrooms and kitchens for students in the hostels. Usually, students use accommodation facilities on a sharing basis. All students’ hostels are safe and secure as they are under the surveillance for 24 hours.
As far as dining is concerned, then Indian food is available for Indian students in mess.
Kyiv Medical University of UAFM believes in the comprehensive growth and development of every student studying in the university. To keep students culturally active the university offers various clubs such as dancing, painting, poetry, stage, singing, theatre, etc. In the field of sports, the university has various sports clubs like basketball, football, etc. For physical fitness, the university also offers facilities like swimming pool, gymnasium etc.
Interesting facts about the City- Kiev
- Being the capital of Ukraine, Kiev or Kyiv is located in the north-central part of the country on the Dnieper. It is the most populous city of Ukraine or Europe.
- Kiev has a chain of history and also played a pivotal role in the development of the medieval East Slavic civilization as well as in the modern Ukrainian Nation.
- It has humid climatic conditions. Warmest months are June, July, & August and coldest are December, January, & February.
- Primary economic sectors of Kiev are utilities, food manufacturing, beverages, tobacco products, chemicals, mechanical engineering, paper and paper products manufacturing; including publishing, printing, and reproduction of recorded media
- The Institute of Oil Transportation is headquartered here.
- Main attractions of the city are Golden Gate, St. Sophia Cathedral, Museum of History of Ukraine in World War II, Botanical Gardens, Castle of Richard-The Lionheart, etc.
Fee Structure of MBBS for Academic Year 2023-2024
|One Time Charges||Total Charges
(payable by students)
|*It,s Mandatory to Live in Hostel For First Year|
|*Medical Insurance Paid To be Separately – It Depends On Each University – Around 500-600$ for All 6 Years Paid to be Once.|