Rangpur Community Medical College (RCMC) is a reputed private medical college established in 2008 and located in the Rangpur city of Bangladesh. The Bangladesh medical college aims to create world-class doctors by providing excellent quality medical education to national and international students at affordable prices. There are a total of 125 MBBS seats in the college for Bangladeshi and foreign students. More than half of the students of Rangpur Community Medical College are from India, Maldives, Nepal, and Bhutan.
At this medical college, students can find modern infrastructure, advanced classrooms with good student and teacher ratio, affordable MBBS fees in Bangladesh, clinical training in top hospitals, valid medical degrees, etc. The faculty at the college comprises reputed doctors, scientists, professors and surgeons with extensive medical knowledge to bless the students with successful medical careers.
Currently, there are 481 foreign students, including 100 Indian students of MBBS in Bangladesh at Rangpur Community Medical College.
Rangpur Community Medical College: Quick Highlights 2022-23
Recognized by Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BM & DC), National Medical Commission of India (NMC), Nepal Medical Council (NMC), Bhutan Medical & Health Council (BM & HC), Maldivian Medical & Dental Council (MM & DC).And the course is Affiliated by University of Rajshahi
Medium of Teaching
MBBS Course Duration
6 years (with internship)
No. of Indian students (currently enrolled)
MBBS Fees of Rangpur Community Medical College 2023-24
Annual session fee
Tuition fees monthly (5 years)
$200*60 = $12,000
Hostel entry fee
Hostel seat rent (5 years)
Total MBBS fees in Dollars
Total MBBS fees in INR
Syllabus of Rangpur Community Medical College
Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry
First professional MBBS
Community Medicine and Forensic Medicine
Second professional MBBS
Pharmacology & Therapeutics, Pathology, and Microbiology
Third professional MBBS
Medicine & Allied subjects , Surgery & Allied subjects, and Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Fourth professional MBBS
Rangpur Community Medical College: Eligibility Criteria
In order to get MBBS admission in Bangladesh at Rangpur Community Medical College, a student must satisfy the following conditions:
- Minimum of 60% aggregate score in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th standard.
- Minimum 17 years of age as on 31st December in the year of admission.
- Passing NEET score in the admission year.
Rangpur Community Medical College: Admission Process
Step 1: submit the duly filled admission form along with the required documents.
Step 2: Receive admission letter from the university.
Step 3: Student visa application and submission of your passport and other supporting documents.
Step 4: Payment of first-year tuition fees by the student. Students interested in availing education loans can apply through us.
Step 5: Board your flights to Bangladesh.
Rangpur Community Medical College: Documentation Required
- 10th mark sheet and certificate
- 11th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Original passport
- Police clearance certificate
- Affidavit (sponsorship)
- Bank statement (six months)
- University admission letter
- University fee confirmation letter
- Equivalence certificate (from university)
- University admission form
- Visa application form
- 12 Photographs on matt paper
- Equivalence TT copy
- University fee TT copy
- Demand draft in favor of Bangladesh High Commission
The university admission letter, converted currencies, etc., will be arranged by Education Abroad.
Top Reasons To Choose Rangpur Community Medical College
- To ensure high-quality medical education, Rangpur Community Medical College employs highly qualified, dedicated, and experienced professors, lecturers, and professors.
- The faculty use modern teaching methods and cutting-edge technology to provide students with solid medical knowledge and practical skills.
- The presence of an in-house hospital on the medical college grounds allows students to interact with patients and improve their practical medical skills.
- Rangpur Community Medical College’s MBBS degree is internationally recognized, allowing its graduates to practice medicine anywhere in the world.
- The well-structured and innovative infrastructure at the medical college attracts medical aspirants from worldwide.
- The medical college’s well-structured and innovative infrastructure attracts medical students from all over the world.
- Rangpur Community Medical College has a total of 125 MBBS seats.
- International students have a 50% seat reservation.
Student Life at Rangpur Community Medical College
- Dissection halls/museums and technology-driven laboratories are available to students studying Physiology, Anatomy, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, and Forensic and Community Medicine.
- The college campus is well-protected by CCTV cameras around the clock to ensure student safety.
- Indian students will appreciate the comfortable hostel accommodations and Indian cuisine.
- Air-conditioned libraries with a good collection of journals, books, and other study materials for study and research.
- Separate hostel facilities for male and female Indian students.
- The college authorities arrange for various modes of transportation for the students’ field work.
- A 750-bed hospital where students receive clinical training after completing their 5-year MBBS program.
- Study tours are frequently organized for students’ academic development.
- International festival celebrations
Rangpur: City at a Glance
- Rangpur’s climate is characterized by monsoons, high temperatures, high humidity, and heavy rainfall.
- Rangpur has many government and private banks, Chinese and Indian restaurants, fast food, sweet shops, gift shops, and other businesses.
- Highways connect Rangpur to Chittagong and Dhaka, as well as other parts of the city.
- Rangpur’s most popular sport is cricket.
- In Rangpur, the average cost of living for one person is $250.