St. Theresa Medical University(STMU) is one of the prominent medical universities for studying MBBS in Armenia.
St. Theresa Medical University was established by L.L. Hambardzumyan in the year 1992, in the city of Yerevan, Armenia. The university has highly qualified and experienced faculties who are efficient in providing education in the English language to all its international students.
The university offers various undergraduate programs in different fields to all its students. The university also provides scholarships to students based on their merits.
St. Theresa Medical University has introduced many new curricula and educational programs that will match up with the syllabus and curriculum of different countries such as India. This entire new curriculum will be of benefit to all international students. The duration of the medical program at STMU is of 5 years. English is the medium of the language of education for all international students.
The student: teacher ratio at the university is of 20:1; which means that every student is getting enough time to understand the basics and has a complete understanding of all the subjects which are being taught in the classes.
The university is continuously working for the improvement of its facilities and the quality of education to match up with the changing technologies and development taking place in the field of Medical Education.
- Faculty of General Medicine (MBBS)
- Faculty of Management
- Faculty of Stomatology
- Faculty of Medical Job
- Faculty of Pharmaceutics
- Faculty of Informatics & Software
St. Theresa Medical University provides cosy and comfortable accommodation for all its international students. The rooms are provided on a sharing basis of 3-5 students of the same gender. All rooms are well furnished and are equipped with all the basic amenities which are required by the students such as Beds, wardrobes, TV, AC, Wi-Fi connectivity.
Every floor of the hostel has a kitchen attached to it to provide the option of self-cooking. The university has a student mess that serves multi-cuisine food including Indian, Arabic, Thai, Chinese, etc.
Life at St. Theresa Medical University is very colourful and enjoyable for all the students. The university offers a sports complex for the students to where they can invest their leisure time playing football and basketball; they can enjoy swimming, gymnasium, etc.
The university conducts various cultural events and programs in which students are encouraged to participate.
The university celebrates all the important festivals in the world so that the students don’t miss the feeling of home and get comfortable with students of other countries.
Interesting facts about the city- Yerevan
- The city of Yerevan is one of the largest and the capital city of Armenia and is established along the river Hrazdan. It is considered as one of the world’s oldest continuously inhabited cities.
- Since 1918, the city has been serving as the capital of the country.
- The city has a diverse economy of various industries including chemicals, primary steel and metal products, machinery, plastics, rubber products, carpets and rugs textiles, footwear and clothing, wood products and furniture, mineral water, dairy products, and processed food, alcoholic beverages, stone processing, and building materials, etc.
- The city has a cold semi-arid climate with short, cold and snowy winters; and long, hot and dry summers.
- The city has a well-connected transportation system. The best way to go through the city is by using buses, trams, trolley
- The city is often known as the ‘Pink City’ because the colour of the stones which were used to build the maximum area of the city was pink.
- The city offers various tourist attractions including Republic Square, The Matenadaran library, museums, and parks.
Fee Structure 2023-2024
2nd-6th per year
Tuition Fee for
|The above Fee Structure Includes Tuition Fees, Hostel Fee, Mess Charges|