Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College is one of the fast-growing and finest medical colleges in Bangladesh. It was established in 2002, offering MBBS in Bangladesh at an affordable cost. The college is affiliated with Dhaka University (DU) and it is recognized by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council(BM&DC). Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College provides excellent broad-based MBBS degree in Bangladesh for Indian students with a focus on professional development to equip the students with the required skills and knowledge for their medical profession.
To ensure quality MBBS in Bangladesh, TMMC has its own hospital. It is a 500 bedded multidisciplinary hospital complex. TMMC Hospital has been recognized nationally and internationally as a centre of excellence for heart diseases and research.
Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College also has its own research center equipped with modern technologies for clinical training, research purposes, and other medical training. The college’s buildings are well furnished and suitably equipped to accommodate classrooms, seminars, dissection hall, laboratories, museum, library, students’ common rooms, and canteen.
Overview of MBBS At Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College
Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BMDC) and National Medical Commission (NMC)
Medium of Teaching
MBBS Course Duration
6 years (with internship)
Requirement of IELTS/TOEFL
Why Study MBBS at Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College?
Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College is one of the best private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh. It has become one of the preferred destinations to study MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian students. Here are a few of those reasons:
- Direct admission for MBBS in Bangladesh. No donations or entrance tests.
- Affordable tuition fees for Indian students.
- The MBBS Degree at the Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College in Bangladesh is globally recognized by various medical councils.
- At the college, the MBBS in Bangladesh is taught in English language.
- The MBBS program at Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College is designed as per the University of Dhaka.
- The college is well equipped with all the modern facilities to facilitate students.
- Advanced classrooms, modern facilities such as laboratories, and other medical facilities including Ultrasound, CT Scans, Pathology labs, Pharmacology labs, etc.
- Provides education to the students through Hands-on clinical training as well.
- The college has highly skilled staff and renowned doctors to provide the best education to the students.
- Separate hostels are available for boys and girls.
- Full-fledged library with various collections of books, reference titles and journals in various subjects and provides up-to-date information to students and teachers.
- Social, cultural, and humanitarian activities are promoted at the college.
- The college provides Indian food at the hostel mess for Indian students.
MBBS at Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College Fees Structure 2023-24
Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College provides MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian students. Here is the MBBS in Bangladesh fee structure for Indian Students:
Time of payment
At the time of Admission
Two installments a year.
$ 2,000 USD – Internship fee (refundable as Intern Honorarium)
Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College Syllabus
Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry.
First professional MBBS
Community Medicine, Forensic Medicine,
Second professional MBBS
Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology
Third professional MBBS
Medicine & Allied subject,
Surgery & Allied subject
Obstetrics & Gynecology
Final Professional MBBS
Eligibility Criteria for Admissions to Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College
Aspiring students who seek MBBS admission in Bangladesh at Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College must fulfill the following criteria as stated by the National Medical Commission:
- Age requirement: A student must be aged between 17-25 years in the admission year.
- Academic requirement: A student must have at least 60% aggregate marks in PCB subjects in 12th standard.
- NEET requirement: A student should have a qualifying NEET score and a valid NEET scorecard.
MBBS Admission Process at Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College
Below is the admission procedure for MBBS at Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College for Indian students:
Step 1: Fill out and submit the application form of the medical college along with the necessary documents.
Step 2: Get the admission/invitation letter from the college.
Step 3: Submit the application for the student visa along with the original passport and other required documents.
Step 4: Make payment of the first-year tuition fee. In case you want to avail an education loan, Education Abroad can help you.
Step 5: Prepare for your travel to Bangladesh.
Step 6: Board your flights to Bangladesh.
Documents Required For Admission
- 10th mark sheet and certificate
- 11th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Original passport
- Police clearance certificate
- Affidavit (sponsorship)
- Bank statement (six months)
- University admission letter
- University fee confirmation letter
- Equivalence certificate (from university)
- University admission form
- Visa application form
- 12 Photographs on matt paper
- Equivalence TT copy
- University fee TT copy
- Demand draft in favor of Bangladesh High Commission
Documents such as the admission letter from the university, converted currencies, etc., will be facilitated by the team of Education Abroad.
Student Life At Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College
- Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College is one of the finest medical colleges offering MBBS in Bangladesh.
- The college provides the best accommodation, separately to boys and girls, with access to all the basic amenities.
- Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College educate medical students to become proficient in basic clinical skills with an attitude to achieve high standard of clinical practices.
- The college provides facilities such as transport, canteen, stationery shops, library with internet access.
- The college ensures a multicultural environment for the security and comfort of students from various nationalities.
- Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College supports and provides services to Foreign students from different parts of the globe.
- While studying MBBS in Bangladesh, the college also promotes and conducts annual sports and cultural events to enhance the mindset and physical performance of the students.
- Sports, cultural programs, and recreational activities are all arranged at the college campus.
- The college has a full-fledged library with rich collections of books related to the academic interest of the students and staff.
Dhaka: Gazipur District- City at a Glance
- Gazipur is a district in central Bangladesh, part of the Dhaka Division.
- The college is located 9 KM from the Shahjala Internation Airport, at Konia of Gazipur City ( near Boardbazar )
- In Gazipur District of Bangladesh, there are seven railway stations.
- Dhaka is known as the largest Bengali speaking city in the world.
- There are many educational institutions in Gazipur district including medical colleges.
- The city has a distinct monsoon climate, with wet and dry seasons.
- It is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Bangladesh, most popular ones are:
- Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Safari Park
- Bhawal National Park
- Nuhash Polli