TMSS Medical College was founded in 2008 to build a strong health service provider in Bangladesh. The college provides medical education to students seeking to study MBBS in Bangladesh. TMSS Medical College enhances the quality and standard of medical education that draws the attention of many medical aspirers. Today, the college offers MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian students as well.
TMSS Medical College is affiliated with Rajshahi Medical University. It is recognized by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council(BM&DC) and approved by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare(MOH&FW) Government of Bangladesh. Over the years, TMSS Medical College has been one of the leading medical educators in Bangladesh. The college is well equipped with modern infrastructure and technology to educate the students with up-to-date knowledge that enables students studying MBBS in Bangladesh to tackle their future medical needs. The college is equipped with advanced classrooms, laboratories, a library, etc.
The College also has a 750 bedded hospital for providing quality healthcare services to the patients. The students studying MBBS at TMSS Medical College and junior doctors get their clinical training at the college hospital. To ensure a comfortable and secure environment for the students, the college provides the best accommodations separately for boys and girls with access to all the basic amenities.
Overview of MBBS At TMSS Medical College
Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BMDC) and National Medical Commission (NMC)
Medium of Teaching
MBBS Course Duration
6 years (with internship)
Requirement of IELTS/TOEFL
Why Study MBBS at TMSS Medical College?
TMSS Medical College is one of the leading private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh. It has become one of the preferred destinations to study MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian students. Here are a few of those reasons:
- Direct admission for MBBS in Bangladesh.
- No donations or capitation fee.
- Affordable tuition fees for Indian students.
- The MBBS Degree at TMSS Medical College in Bangladesh is globally recognized by various medical councils.
- At the college, the MBBS in Bangladesh is taught in English language.
- The MBBS program at TMSS Medical College is designed as per the Rajshahi Medical University’s curriculum.
- The college is well equipped with all the modern facilities to ensure excellent education for the students.
- Advanced classrooms, modern facilities such as laboratories, and other medical facilities including Ultrasound, CT Scans, Pathology labs, Pharmacology labs, etc.
- Provides education to the students through Hands-on clinical training as well.
- The college has highly skilled staff and renowned doctors to provide the best education to the students.
- Separate hostels are available for boys and girls.
- Full-fledged library with rich collections of books, reference books and journals in various subjects and provides up-to-date information to students and teachers.
- Social, cultural, and humanitarian activities are promoted at the college.
- The college ensures Indian food is provided at the hostel mess for Indian students.
MBBS at TMSS Medical College Fees Structure 2023-24
TMSS Medical College provides MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian students. Here is the MBBS in Bangladesh fee structure for Indian Students:
Time of payment
Payment should be made before admission to the college
Twice a year
TMSS Medical College Syllabus
Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry,
First professional MBBS
Pharmacology & Therapeutics, Forensic Medicine,
Second professional MBBS
Community Medicine & Public Health, Pathology, Microbiology
Third professional MBBS
Medicine & Allied subject, Surgery & Allied subject, and Obstetrics & Gynecology
Final Professional MBBS
Eligibility Criteria for Admissions to TMSS Medical College
Aspiring students who seek MBBS admission in Bangladesh at TMSS Medical College must fulfill the following criteria as stated by the National Medical Commission:
- Age requirement: A student must be aged between 17-25 years in the admission year.
- Academic requirement: A student must have at least 60% aggregate marks in PCB subjects in 12th standard.
- NEET requirement: A student should have a qualifying NEET score and a valid NEET scorecard.
MBBS Admission Process at TMSS Medical College
Below is the admission procedure for MBBS at TMSS Medical College for Indian students:
Step 1: Fill out and submit the application form of the medical college along with the necessary documents.
Step 2: Get the admission/invitation letter from the college.
Step 3: Submit the application for the student visa along with the original passport and other required documents.
Step 4: Make payment of the first-year tuition fee. In case you want to avail an education loan, Education Abroad can help you.
Step 5: Prepare for your travel to Bangladesh.
Step 6: Board your flights to Bangladesh.
Documents Required For Admission
- 10th mark sheet and certificate
- 11th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Original passport
- Police clearance certificate
- Affidavit (sponsorship)
- Bank statement (six months)
- University admission letter
- University fee confirmation letter
- Equivalence certificate (from university)
- University admission form
- Visa application form
- 12 Photographs on matt paper
- Equivalence TT copy
- University fee TT copy
- Demand draft in favor of Bangladesh High Commission
Documents such as the admission letter from the university, converted currencies, etc., will be facilitated by the team of Education Abroad.
Student Life At TMSS Medical College
- TMSS Medical College is one of the leading medical colleges offering MBBS in Bangladesh.
- The college provides the best accommodation, separately to boys and girls, with access to all the basic amenities.
- TMSS Medical College offers the best MBBS in Bangladesh that educates students to become excellent Doctors.
- The college provides facilities such as transport, a canteen, stationery shops, a gym, sports facilities, library with internet access.
- The college ensures a diverse environment for the security and comfort of students from various nationalities.
- TMSS Medical College supports and provides services to Foreign students from different parts of the globe.
- While studying MBBS in Bangladesh, the college also promotes and conducts annual sports, cultural events, and humanitarian activities to enhance the mindset and physical performance of the students.
- The college has a full-fledged library with various collections of books related to the academic interest of the students and staff.
Bogra- City at a Glance
- Bogra is a major city located in Bogra District, Rajshahi Division of Bangladesh
- Bogra is officially known as Bogura.
- It is named after Nasiruddin Bughra Khan, the Governor of Bengal from 1279 to 1282 and the son of Delhi Sultan Ghiyasuddin Balban.
- It is one of the prominent cities and a major commercial hub in Northern Bangladesh.
- Bogra is the second largest city in Rajshahi Division.
- Bogra is famous for its many ancient Buddhist stupas, Hindu temples, and ancient palaces of Buddhist kings and Muslim sultans.
- The city receives a tropical climate with rainy summer and dry winter.
- Most popular places in Bogra include
- Mahasthan Garh, urban archaeological sites
- Gokul Medh