Established in 1932, Bashkir State Medical University is one of the leading medical universities in the Russian Federation and the center of medical and pharmaceutical sciences of the Republic of Bashkortostan. The university has been a popular choice among the Indian students studying MBBS in Russia.
The list of recognitions for the includes listing by World Directory Of Medical Schools (WDOMS), empanelling by Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) & Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER), World Federation for Medical Education (WFME), and recognised by erstwhile Medical Council of India (MCI)/ National Medical Commission (NMC), etc.
Overview of Bashkir State Medical University
|Year of Establishment
||NMC, FAIMER, ECFMG, WDOMS, MCC, and WFME
|Duration of MBBS Course
||6 years (including one year of internship)
||1. Minimum 17 years of age in the admission year
2. Passing NEET score
3. Minimum 50% aggregate marks in PCB subjects in class 12th.
|Medium of teaching
|Average tuition fees
||INR 21,26,343 /-
Faculties at Bashkir State Medical University
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Pediatrics
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Preventive Medicine
Why Study MBBS at Bashkir State Medical University?
Bashkir State Medical University Is one of the popular choices among Indian students opting to study MBBS in Russia. For the Indian students choosing to study MBBS abroad, the university is the preferred choice for various reasons such as:
- Second largest university of Russia.
- Offers best-quality medical education to its foreign students.
- Best-quality medical education for international students.
- Highly-qualified medical faculty and staff
- Fully furnished hostel accommodation
- No entrance exam is required for admission.
- High-quality medical education
- Advanced infrastructure
- Innovative technology and well-equipped laboratories
- Comfortable hostel facilities equipped with basic amenities
Bashkir State Medical University MBBS Fee Structure 2023-24
||4,394 US Dollars
||Included in Tuition Fees
||Included in Tuition Fees
|2nd 6th Year
||4,323 US Dollars (Per Year)
|Total Fee in US Dollars
||26,012 US Dollars (Full Course)
|Total Fee in Indian Rupees
||21,26,343 Indian Rupees (Full Course)
Eligibility Criteria For MBBS in Russia
The eligibility criteria for MBBS admission at Bashkir State Medical University in Russia is given below:
- At least 50% aggregate score in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in Class 12th.
- At least 17 years of age as on 31 December in the admission year.
- Qualifying NEET score. (50th percentile for general/EWS category and 40th percentile for unreserved category)
MBBS Admission Process of Bashkir State Medical University
The process of MBBS admission to Bashkir State Medical University for the academic session 2023-24 is as follows:
Step 1: Fill up the application form of Bashkir State Medical University .
Step 2: Submit the required documents for admission in MBBS in Russia.
Step 3: Receive admission/acceptance letter from the university.
Step 4: Apply for a student visa with submission of passport and other documents.
Step 5: If applying for an education loan, clear all the dues.
Step 6: Make arrangements for your travel to Russia for your medical studies.
Step 7: Board your flights to Russia.
Documents Required For Admission
- Duly filled-in Admission form
- Scanned copy of Class 12th Pass Certificate/Mark sheet
- Scanned copy of Class 10th Pass Certificate
- NEET Result/Admit Card.
- Scanned copy of Passport (first and last page)
- ID Proof (Adhar, PAN, Driving License, etc.) if Passport is not ready at the time of application.
- Medical report with HIV report at the time of Visa stamping
The team of Education Abroad facilitates for other documents such as admission letters from the university, converted currencies, etc
Duration of MBBS Course At Bashkir State Medical University
- Bashkir State Medical University offers a 6-year MBBS course to its students in English medium.
- The duration of the MBBS course includes one year of internship at top hospitals and clinics of Russia.
- The entire MBBS course at Bashkir State Medical University Combines the best of theoretical knowledge and practical experience.
Student Life at Bashkir State Medical University
- Every hostel room is fully furnished and well-equipped with proper bedding.
- Separate rooms are given to boys and girls.
- The university has a department for extracurricular activities like basketball, soccer, volleyball, chess, powerlifting, and mountain climbing.
- There are arrangements for the summer sport camp for the students.
- The university provides a spectacular and colorful experience for the students.
- Active participation at various national and international clubs
- Students can pursue numerous extracurricular activities; various sport events, multicultural and multinational events.
Bashkir: City At A Glance
- Bashkortostan, officially the Republic of Bashkortostan, also known as Bashkiria, is a republic of Russia located between the Volga and the Ural Mountains in Eastern Europe.
- The distance from Moscow to Bashkir is approximately 1189 km.
- The distance can be covered via a 19h drive or 2.5 hr flight.
- The airport in the city is Ufa International Airport.
- In Bashkir, the summers are comfortable and partly cloudy and the winters are long, frigid, snowy, and overcast.
- The popular places in the city include Salavat Yulaev Monument, Fountain Seven Girls, Ufa Botanical Garden, National Museum of The Republic of Bashkortostan, Lyalya Tyulpan Mosque, etc