Marks Medical College is one of the best private medical colleges for Indian medical aspirers to study MBBS in Bangladesh. The college was established in 2011 in the capital city of Dhaka. It is affiliated with Dhaka University (DU) and is recognized by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council(BM&DC). Marks Medical College has its own hospital equipped with 350 inpatient beds providing the best medical training for the students.
Marks Medical College offers top-notch MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian students. The college provides numerous facilities for quality medical education, research, and health care service. The cost of MBBS in Bangladesh is affordable. As far as accommodation is concerned, the college provides comfortable and secure hostels for both boys and girls on the campus with access to all the basic amenities.
Overview of MBBS At Marks Medical College
|Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BMDC) and National Medical Commission (NMC)
|Medium of Teaching
|MBBS Course Duration
|6 years (with internship)
- Aggregate GPA of 7.0 in GPA 5 scale and GPA 4.0 in Biology in 10+2.
- Minimum 17 years and maximum 25 years of age as of 31st December in the admission year.
- Qualifying NEET score.
|Requirement of IELTS/TOEFL
|No. of Indian students (currently enrolled)
Why Study MBBS at Marks Medical College?
Marks Medical College has been one of the popular colleges for MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian students
- The college is located in Dhaka
- No donations or entrance tests are required for Admission
- Tuition fees are highly affordable for Indian students
- High-quality MBBS Degree
- The MBBS course is taught in English to International students
- Hands-on practical training for the students
- Highly-qualified teaching staff including renowned doctors
- Advanced classrooms using advanced technology to teach students better
- Medical college facilities include diagnostic centers such as Ultrasound, CT Scans, Pathology labs, etc.
- The MBBS degree attained from the college is recognized and approved Globally.
- Separate hostels for boys and girls are provided at the college campus.
- The college has a library for academic interest of the students
- Social, cultural and humanitarian activities are promoted at the college
- Indian food is served at the hostel mess
Marks Medical College Syllabus
|Community Medicine and Integrated Basic Medicine including Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Pharmacology, and Microbiology
|First professional MBBS
|Forensic Medicine, Applied Epidemiology, Family Health, Internal Medicine, Surgery, Gynecology and Obstetrics, and Pediatrics
|Second professional MBBS
|Opthalmology, ENT, Orthopedic, Dentistry, Psychiatry, Dermatology. Radiology, Anesthesiology, Accident and Emergency Medicine
|Third professional MBBS
Eligibility Criteria for Admissions to Marks Medical College
Students aspiring to take admission in Marks Medical College for MBBS in Bangladesh must fulfill the following conditions as stated by the National Medical Commission:
- Age requirement: A student must be aged between 17-25 years in the admission year.
- Academic requirement: A student must have at least the minimum aggregate GPA of 7.0 in GPA 5 scale and GPA 4.0 in Biology in 10+2.
- NEET requirement: A student should have a qualifying NEET score and a valid NEET scorecard.
Step-by-step Admission Process
Below is the admission procedure for MBBS at Marks Medical College:
- Fill and submit the application form of the medical college along with the necessary documents.
- Receive the admission letter from the college.
- Submit the application for the student visa along with the original passport and other required documents.
- Make payment of the first-year tuition fee. In case you want to avail an education loan, Education Abroad can help you.
- Prepare for your travel to Bangladesh.
- Board your flights to Bangladesh.
Documents Required For Admission
- 10th mark sheet and certificate
- 11th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Original passport
- Police clearance certificate
- Affidavit (sponsorship)
- Bank statement (six months)
- University admission letter
- University fee confirmation letter
- Equivalence certificate (from university)
- University admission form
- Visa application form
- 12 Photographs on matt paper
- Equivalence TT copy
- University fee TT copy
- Demand draft in favor of Bangladesh High Commission
Documents such as the admission letter from the university, converted currencies, etc., will be facilitated by the team of Education Abroad.
Student Life At Marks Medical College
- Marks Medical College provides a comfortable atmosphere that attracts students.
- Separate hostels for boys and girls on the campus with access to all the basic amenities such as a kitchen, bathroom, beds, chairs, tables, wardrobes, running water, internet access, and so on.
- The college ensures a culturally diverse environment with the presence of students from various countries of the world.
- The college has a library with various collections of text and reference books, monographs and journals on various subjects.
Mirpur - City at a Glance
- Mirpur, is an outskirt town and Northern neighbourhood of Dhaka, Bangladesh
- The city is situated between Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport of Dhaka and the city's zoo, as well as bordered by Pallabi to the north.
- The city has a large stadium and cricket facilities, the National Botanical Gardens of Bangladesh, the old buildings of the local establishments, etc