This university is a government owned medical college that offers a five year classroom program. It is one of the top medical universities in Armenia and is popularly known as St. Tereza Medical University was founded in the year 1992.
There is no seperate entrance test or any kind of other requirement that are important to get MBBS admission to St. Tereza Medical University. To study MBBS in St. Tereza Medical University students have to complete the admission eligibility criteria of the university. St Tereza Medical University Armenia fee structure is pretty affordable in comparison with other global medical universities. Once students complete the admission requirements then they need to proceed with St. Tereza Medical University Armenia admission process. Eligibility criteria are similar to other students, but for Indian medical students, the NEET UG exam is mandatory. St. Tereza Medical University fee structure is pretty affordable in comparison with other global medical universities.
|Full name||St Tereza Medical University Armenia|
|NEET||Compulsory for Indian students|
1. Worldwide Recognized University-St Tereza Medical University Armenia has approval from top medical organizations of the world. This approval allows students to work worldwide after MBBS in Armenia.
2. Ideal accommodation facility for boys and girls (Separate)-the university has a well-furnished hostel that has separate accommodation arrangements for boys and girls students. The university administration has provided each facility and amenities for students.
3. Worldwide Recognized University-St Tereza Medical University Armenia has approval from top medical organizations of the world. This approval allows students to work worldwide after MBBS in Armenia.
4. Standard Infrastructure-the world standard infrastructure of this university provides each facility that students demand. From advanced technology for practical training to the experienced teaching team.
5. International exposure and working opportunity- Students after graduation from here are pursuing masters in different countries or doing jobs across the world.
6. Indian Foods are available-you can have Indian cuisine and other dishes in the university mess or in the cafeteria inside the university campus.
7. Practically oriented courses- St Tereza Medical University Armenia MBBS Syllabus is designed in a way to provide practical oriented education. It will help in the long term for students.
8. Affordable Fee Structure- the best part and reason to choose this university is the fee affordability. Her students can complete their studies in just USD 3500 yearly. The hostel fee is not included in this.
9. Classroom language will be the English language-A place where students can understand each lesson as the classroom language will be English.
10. International Ranked University- this university has a global image. Students from different corners of the world come here to study.
11. Homely feeling-there are many Indian students who are studying here already, so you will never feel away from home.
12. Ragging free campus- The campus of this university is ragging free. Fresher students are supported by the senior students studying here in study or in another college-related issue
Plans to study MBBS abroad? Then you can check the St Tereza Medical University information. Also, You can connect with our expert counselors to get more info on MBBS Admission in Armenia.