V.N.Karazin Kharkiv National University
is more than 214 years old and was founded by the direct orders of Tsar Alexander-I given to the prominent educationist V.N.Karazin. During the Ukrainian National Renaissance of 19th & 20th Century, the university became a hub for science, academics and cultural gatherings. By virtue of this legacy, it is now that the university still enjoys the title of Classical Ukrainian University and renowned in many countries. Many famous educators, scholars, and researchers like O. Pohorelov, O. Lyapunov, M. Kostomarov, M. Barabashov, P. Hulak-Artemovskyi, V. Steklov, M. Beketov, A. Krasnov are associated with V.N.Karazin Kharkiv National University.
Biologist I.Mechnikov, Economist S.Kuznets, and the Physicist L.Landau are the Nobel laureates trained and employed by the University. More than 100,000 students have graduated from the University and contributed significantly to the development in the different fields of education.
Various streams of Higher Education Institutes founded as a result of the initiative taken by the academicians are:
- National Academy of Law
- National Pharmaceutical Academy
- Kharkiv Medical University
- Kharkiv Pedagogical University
- Kharkiv Veterinary Academy
- Kharkiv Academy of Culture
- Kharkiv Economic University and other institutions of higher education.
The university is one of the prominent universities especially for Indian students who want to pursue MBBS in low fees and in the English language because this university is among the oldest and biggest universities established in Ukraine. V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National Medical University is enlisted with WDOMS and is accredited by UNESCO, MCI, and General Medical Council.
- School of General Medicine (MBBS)
- School of Biology
- School of Physics and Technology
- School of Radio Physics
- School of Physics
- School of Computer Sciences
- School of Philosophy
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Geology and Geography
- School of Economics
- School of Foreign Languages
- School of History
- School of Philology
V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National Medical University offers all types of modern and basic amenities in their hostel rooms. All hostel rooms are furnished and well equipped with the best of internet connectivity along with TV and AC. The hostel offers 24 hours security for boys and girls separately.
Among all the international students, the majority of students studying in V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National Medical University are Indian students. The hostel puts special emphasis on all the Indian students who are studying MBBS in Ukraine at V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National Medical University by providing Indian food in the student canteen. The university has a Ukrainian-Indian Academic Center, for all the Indian students.
Interesting Fact about the City- Kharkiv
- The university is located in the city of Kharkiv in the north-east region of Ukraine.
- From December 1919 to January 1934, Kharkiv was the first capital of the Ukrainian Soviet Socialist Republic, after which the capital was changed to Kiev.
- The winters are usually long, windy, dry, freeing and usually cloudy, whereas the summers are warm and partly cloudy.
- Initially, the city is known for industrial region hosting machine building, extraction of hydrocarbons and energy production, but now has moved in the manufacturing of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, food, drinks, and tobacco.
- The city is known as the city of seven wonders. The main attractions of the city are The Freedom Square, the monument to Taras Shevchenko, Zerkal’naya Struya Fountain, etc.
Fee Structure 2022-2023
|One Time Charges
(payable by students)
|*It,s Mandatory to Live in Hostel For First Year
|*Medical Insurance Paid To be Separately - It Depends On Each University - Around 500-600$ for All 6 Years Paid to be Once.